We're going to tell you the best .
We're quite the expert on flirting and questions to ask your crush; that's why our blog is filled with the best questions.
These will help you get to know your crush better. Add a little suggestiveness to the options, and you're on your way to fascinating conversations.
Let's list down your options below.
5 Best flirty would you rather questions
Use these questions when you want to find out more about the you like. You're a away from encouraging them to give compelling answers in return, and you'll be able to bond with them a little better. These are the top questions, so note down your favorites.
1. Would you rather go out for the night or stay in?
This one is a straightforward and that encourages people to elaborate on their answers.
2. Would you rather date someone you hardly know or someone who you consider a friend?
Everyone has different preferences when it comes to dating. A can go for a she's known for years, while others would not go that way.
3. Would you rather be with a quiet or passionate lover?
This one is super to ask and one that you can answer, too. We all have preferences with our chosen .
4. Would you rather cook a meal together or have a meal cooked for you?
This is interesting because we all food; it depends on whether we prefer to cook it or cook it for someone else.
5. Would you rather receive presents or experiences for your birthday?
A lot of people haven't heard this yet. This one calls for a . Experiences can range from going to a new city to experiencing a , a , maybe even meet your ! Gifts can also be plentiful and thoughtful, like a .
4 Funny but also flirty would you rather questions
These funny questions to ask are perfect for keeping the mood light. Making someone laugh is one of the best ways to improve your relationship with them. If you're hoping to amuse and delight the you're talking to, look no further.
6. Would you rather let me shave your hair off or your eyebrows?
What a ! Make sure to tell who you're talking to that this is entirely hypothetical. Or maybe not. Maybe it's a , after all.
7. Would you rather get matching tattoos or piercings?
Even if they have no modifications, it's still nice to imagine what they'd prefer. And this becomes a because they have to choose one of the two.
8. Would you rather date one at a time or have multiple partners at once?
This one is but essential if you're talking to someone you're hoping to date. It's also the to get to know more about your crush because it's crucial if you want to be a and .
9. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone next to you?
Although this can be sincere, it can lead to a about you sleeping next to each other. Maybe it can even lead to or . It depends on how you want to go and which one he's comfortable with doing.
3 random flirty would you rather questions
Asking random questions can surprise your crush and make them think a bit harder about their answer. Your the . might be one of these random questions. These are perfect for helping break the ice and for lulls in
10. Would you rather take morning jogs together or night-time strolls?
This one can help you work out what kind of activities the likes. You can deduce a of hers from this.
11. Would you rather listen to your brain or your heart?
This is a fantastic . Want to know what drives someone to make their decisions? This one can help. It says a lot about the they lead.
12. Would you rather have a movie date or an adventure date?
Planning dates can be tricky, so the answer to this can be beneficial. Movie dates can be creative, while adventure dates can be a lot of things.
4 flirty would you rather questions for couples
Asking would you rather questions for couples is a fantastic way to bond with your other half and . You might feel like you know everything about them, but would you rather questions force them to think about hypothetical situations they may never have considered before. Know the with a !
13. Would you rather dance in the country under the stars or in the city under neon lights?
A lovely that encourages the to use their imagination.
14. Would you rather get dressed up for a night on the town or put on sweats?
Some people like going out while others enjoy being cozy at home. We all have a different definition of . But remember, you're a no matter what.
15. Would you rather hold my hand for four hours straight every day or never hold it again?
This amusing will force the two of you to consider what would be the best option. You can't even if you choose not to hold each other. And no hands when there's a involved.
16. Would you rather have no emotions or be able to feel every little thing deeply?
This might seem random, but it can tell you a lot about how someone experiences the world.
Downloadable List of Flirty Would You Rather Questions
Here is a downloadable list of would you rather questions (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
How To Pick The Best Flirty Would You Rather Questions
Using the great tips below, you'll pick the ideal questions in no time at all.
Here's how to choose the best :
1. How well do you know the person you're asking?
If you know the well, then choosing a is easy - you can ask them practically anything. However, if you don't know them very well, you might want to steer clear of the more serious or more profound questions as you will want to keep the light.
2. Where are you asking them?
Taking note of this is important because you don't want to embarrass your crush or the you are in a relationship with. When asking questions in a public place with other people around, like at school, at work, or on a day trip, stick to the type of you wouldn't mind others hearing. The sexiest questions should be asked when the two of you are alone or texting.
3. What is your aim?
Are you hoping to get to know someone a bit better? Or are you hoping that the questions will help let your crush know that you like them? Thinking about your aim will help you to choose the best questions for your situation.
More Awesome Questions To Ask
If you want to find out what's going on in the other 's head, you'll need to ask the right questions. Using the great questions below, you can get a deeper understanding of the you're talking to, leading to a more meaningful relationship.
- If you want to find out more about your crush or a friend, these random questions to get to know someone will help. It ranges from whether someone likes to who their is.
- Want to dig a bit deeper and uncover the truth about someone's thoughts and experiences? Use these to ask to do just that.
- questions can help you to be suggestive while still engaging in a . Check out these questions to ask your crush for times when you want to be but .
Asking would you rather questions can help someone to use their imagination to consider hypothetical scenarios. Through this, you can understand them a bit more and have some conversations. Write down your favorite of these questions to ask and use them the next time you speak to your crush.