Robin Sutherns | Feb 24, 2021 | 0
212 Best Funny Questions To Ask – The Only List You’ll Ever Need
New? Start here.
Having a list of funny questions is definitely something you would like to have on your sleeve just in case you find yourself in a situation where humor would be a good thing to have. These questions to ask that we collated will definitely bring the good times on and will result in unlimited laughter.
Funny questions do not only liven up any conversation, but they are also perfect additions to just about any conversation that’s about to take a turn for the worse. They can save you from a lot of awkward moments, so you better get ready to laugh and cry for joy in no time.
17 Best Funny Questions
The best funny questions to ask are those that are just incredibly funny and requires little to no effort to pull off. Pick one of these questions to ask when you want the best of the best and nothing less.
Here are the 17 best funny questions
1. What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
Secret and conspiracy are two things that go together, no question.
2. What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
Be careful what you wish for.
3. What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
Would you wish for anyone to smell that too?
4. What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
WiFi Not Working is a real good Wi-Fi name, you know.
5. What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
Aha! You knew that too?
6. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
Hopefully, not asking questions…
7. What kind of secret society would you like to start?
Secret Society of All-Day Sleepers sounds like a good one.
8. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
Would they be the big ones or the small ones?
9. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
Guess your vocabulary will be out to the ultimate test here.
10. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
Did somebody make you wear it?
11. What are the unwritten rules of where you work?
Oooooh. This is going to be interesting.
12. What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
Because sometimes weird is funny.
13. Do you fold your pizza when you eat it?
Or do you stack them on top of each other?
14. How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
Hawaiian pizza, anyone?
15. What is one animal that you are really afraid of?
Nope, cockroaches aren’t animals.
16. What’s your best childhood memory?
Just because a lot of funny things happen during our childhood.
17. Who is the funniest person you know?
Well.. if it ain’t me, then…
16 Funny Questions to Get To Know Someone
Yes, questions to get to know someone can also be funny. Pick one of these questions when you want to know someone, but in a funny manner. Let them get to know you as someone who knows how to play with humor and use it to get closer to people.
Here are 16 funny questions to get to know someone
18. What’s your claim to fame?
Aha. Fame, such an underrated funny thing.
19. How often do you play sports?
It’s funny if you are really not into sports, but if you are, then this is a no joking matter.
20. Are you usually early or late?
Wuhoo. Are you an early bird?
21. What’s your favorite drink?
If it’s water…
22. What’s your dream car?
Well, those that run on water would be great, yeah?
23. What job would you be terrible at?
Would you be a terrible housekeeper because your space is always a mess? Trust me, you’re not alone there.
24. What skill would you like to master?
It would be nice to master the art of sleeping without snoring…ever.
25. What would your perfect room look like?
A room with a view of the mountains or a room with a view of the city lights?
26. What do you want to be when you grow up?
We mean, when you grow more.
27. What’s the funniest name you can think of for a pet?
Your ex’s name for a dog sounds like a brilliant idea.
28. What’s your favorite snack?
And your favorite word combo? Ketchup and orange juice?
29. What’s your favorite animal?
Nope, your noisy neighbors do not count.
30. If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
You, but only a bit earlier.
31. If you had a time machine, what time period would you travel to?
To the future or to the past?
32. What’s the most ridiculous invention that exists?
What’s ridiculous to you might be brilliant to others, right?
33. What makes you feel old?
Facebook memories, I see you!
14 Funny Questions to Ask Friends
When you’re with friends, it’s very rare not to have funny moments. However, downtime also come and there are just some days that call for some funny questions to ask friends. Pick one of these questions when you find yourself in a rut of boring moments.
Here are 14 funny questions to ask friends
34. If you could change your name, what would you choose?
Make it count!
35. What reality TV show do you secretly enjoy?
We won’t tell.
36. What is a perfect workout song?
All By Myself?
37. What was your craziest dream?
Because sometimes, crazy is really funny.
38. Have you ever been to a psychic? What happened?
Did you like the experience?
39. Have you ever thrown someone a party?
Would you do it again?
40. Have you ever written a love letter?
My Funny Valentine…
41. Has your heart ever been broken?
… over something funny?
42. What’s the weirdest item you keep by your bed?
43. What’s the strangest purchase you’ve made or almost made on Amazon?
Take note, the question includes those purchases that you’ve almost made.
44. Do you have a secret talent? Can you do it right now?
It may not be so secret now.
45. If you could invent a holiday, what would it be?
Every-Other-Day Holiday sounds just about right.
46. Have you or someone you know seen your doppelgänger?
This may be funny to some, but it can be scary.
47. What’s the funniest thing you’ve read recently?
Aside from this, of course.
15 Funny Questions to Ask a Guy
Now, when you’re with a guy and you want to have some fun, these funny questions to ask a guy is the perfect solution. Pink one of these when you just want to let him know that you know your humor. We’ve got you!
Here are 15 funny questions to ask a guy:
48. If coffee was illegal, what would its street name be?
The Awakening Pill?
49. What terrible movie do you love?
Does this mean you’re terrible too?
50. What song do you have to sing along with when you hear it?
If I could fall… into the sky…
51. If you have a logo instead of a name, what would it look like?
What color would it be?
52. What was your funniest drunken adventure?
Now we’re talking.
53. Do you think a bear can juggle?
Would he be cute or scary?
54. Do you think cockroaches have souls?
Oh, how many souls have you killed, then?
55. What would you do if you caught a lion sleeping in your back seat?
In the back seat, the mighty back seat, the lion sleeps tonight…
56. Did you ever get drunk in a foreign country and got lost?
Why, just why?
57. What do you think about male-female friendships?
Do you think they’re purely platonic?
58. What word do you hate the sound of?
59. Have you ever been pranked?
How many times?
60. Grossest thing you’ve ever seen?
Is gross funny?
61. Were you mischievous as a teenager?
I bet you were.
62. Have you ever fake cried?
I guess the question here’s how many times.
17 Funny Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
These funny questions we have collated for you are perfect when you and your SO are in the mood for some seriously funny moment for the books. Pick one of these funny questions to ask your boyfriend just because you can.
Here are 17 funny questions to ask your boyfriend:
63. Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
Remember, this should be funny…
64. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
Popeye, Olive, Pluto?
65. What is the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten?
If that’s an expired piece of bread, then you’re not alone.
66. Have you ever tried walking in heels?
Do you think you can run in them?
67. Have you ever pretended to be a woman?
Did you like it?
68. Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
..while brushing your teeth?
69. Do you call your muscles “guns?”
In that case, are they big guns?
70. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Ooooh. This could really be funny!
71. What movie is most like your life?
Don’t even start with The Yes Man.
72. What was your childhood nickname?
No to bullying!
73. If you were a fruit, which one would you be and why?
Something sweet? Something sour?
74. What kind of chocolate would you use to build your dream mansion?
Oooooh. That’s one yummy mansion.
75. Did you ever receive a weird wrong number text or call?
What did you do?
76. Do you believe in ghosts? If yes, have you ever seen one?
The ghost of your past does not count, nope.
77. Is there anyone you are afraid of?
Perhaps, the monster under the bed?
78. Where would you choose to live if work and money were not a factor?
Urban or City?
79. Who was your role model as a kid?
17 Funny Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
When you just can’t be together yet but you want him to laugh, then choose one of these funny questions to ask a guy over text. They’re a great pool because they have the ability to induce laughter even you aren’t physically together.
Here are funny questions to ask a guy over text:
80. Have you ever accidentally sent an embarrassing text?
To whom? Did they reply?
81. Which emoji best captures your essence?
The emoji questions never cease to make us laugh.
82. What website do you waste the most time on?
So you’re a website time-waster, too, huh?
83. What is the background on your phone?
Take that screenshot now!
84. What is the cheesiest pick-up line you know?
Aha. That sounds familiar.
85. What is something you can’t do that most people can?
Talk about unique, funny traits.
86. What is your first reaction when someone calls you on the phone?
Would you pick up, ignore, or reject and text?
87. What is your kryptonite?
Food, definitely food.
88. How many phones have you broken or lost?
If you sat on them, that’s normal.
89. What is the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve seen someone post on social media?
That’s most probably a meme, right?
90. Who makes you want to laugh the most in this world?
A comedian, perhaps?
91. Would you rather find true love or cash out for the rest of your life?
The battle between love and money continues…
92. How many selfies do you have on your phone?
Did you lose count already?
93. What do you think would happen if you have up all of your technology for a week?
Would you survive?
94. What is your least favorite subject at school?
95. If you could ask your friends for something what would you ask?
This is your chance, go on. Reveal.
96. What body part on you would you change?
Be careful what you wish for…
18 Funny Questions to Ask A Guy You Like
These funny questions to ask a guy you like are just what you need when you aren’t in a relationship yet, but you know you want him already. Pick one of these and ask away, you’ll just be surprised that you’re getting closer through laughing together.
Here are 18 funny questions to ask a guy you like
97. Are you of the naughty or nice variety?
So would Santa have a present for you?
98. Can you think of a movie title that best explains your life currently?
Home Alone 1, 2, 3?
99. What is your favorite thing to wear to bed?
Comfy PJs should definitely come up.
100. What do you think people would say about you?
Good things, bad things…
101. What never fails to make you laugh?
Would it be weird if someone’s laugh is something that never fails to make you laugh?
102. What was your first cell phone?
Bet you were really proud to have one.
103. How do you like to spend your weekends?
Weekends are really a joy to have.
104. What does your perfect Saturday night consist of?
Booze and Netflix, or Sleep and Eat?
105. What do you like most about me?
106. Which game did you enjoy playing as a kid?
Bring on the classics!
107. What’s the meanest thing you’ve ever done to someone to get back at them?
Pranks are just the perfect way to get back at someone, you get even and you both laugh. Win-win!
108. Have you played a doctor as a child?
I mean, who didn’t?
109. What’s your routine every night before going to sleep?
No routine is also a routine.
110. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
When I am with you, there’s no place I’d rather be…
111. Are you a night person?
..or and early bird?
112. Do you enjoy watching horror films?
Do you find them funny instead of scary?
113. Name an expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.
We won’t judge.
114. Do you think you can read my mind?
Try it, go ahead.
16 Funny Flirty Questions
Just because questions are funny doesn’t mean that they can’t be flirty. Using humor is one good way to flirt, so choose one of these funny flirty questions when you feel like it.
Here are 16 funny flirty questions
115. What’s your favorite underwear?
Printed or plain?
116. Where do you work to get that amazing body?
Hah, this is a good one.
117. Do you prefer cuddling up or having a make-out session?
Talk about flirty.
118. Have you ever skinny dipped before?
Where was that?
119. What’s your favorite body part on a woman?
Don’t get me started on the eyes…
120. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Perfect is sometimes funny, so this makes sense.
121. How are you still single?
122. In what ways are you attracted to me?
123. How did you get so handsome?
Stop smiling, please.
124. Do I make you nervous?
125. What’s your biggest fantasy?
Having an unlimited supply of food sounds just about the perfect fantasy.
126. Do you prefer to give or receive?
If we’re being honest here, it depends.
127. What would you say your best feature is?
Your sense of humor, definitely.
128. When do I look my sexiest to you?
When I’m LOL-ing, right?
129. Describe your perfect date and your perfect kiss!
Are they perfect perfect? Or a not-so-perfect perfect?
130. What’s one thing you want me to do to you that I haven’t done?
Make you laugh until you wet your pants, I hope!
15 Funny Random Questions
When you’re in a hurry and want some funny random questions that would get you out of an awkward or a boring situation, pick one of these. These questions are random, but nevertheless funny and are sure to make you laugh.
Here are 15 funny random questions:
131. What’s the weirdest thought you’ve ever had?’
Is it the kind of stuff that makes up dreams?
132. What’s the most ticklish spot on your body?
Talk about funny…
133. What’s the most memorable book you’ve ever read?
The Hare and The Tortoise?
134. What’s your opinion on fate?
How about destiny?
135. Do you believe in aliens?
What do you think they’ll say first when they land here?
136. Have you ever seen a UFO?
Were you amazed or afraid when you saw them?
137. What really gets on your nerves?
Laughing at the most inappropriate times would really get on anybody’s nerves..
138. If you could an expert in one area, what would it be?
Answering funny questions, yes?
139. Have you ever walked out of a movie? Why?
Did you get that stomach cramp??
140. Which activity could you do all day and still enjoy?
141. What was the best vacation you ever took?
When was that? Any funny memories you brought back with you?
142. Is there anything you collect?
Hopefully, not a jar of hearts…
143. Would you want to live forever?
If so, with whom?
144. Do you watch commercials on a recorded program or fast-forward through them?
There are people who really enjoy commercials, you know.
145. What about you do you think makes you unique?
Having the ability to laugh even though you have problems is definitely a unique feature.
19 Funny This or That Questions
If you want the best this or that questions that will make you laugh at any given moment, then this list is totally for you. Pick one of these funny questions if you want a quick but sure way to inject humor into your conversations. Fair warning, get ready to get laughing.
Here are 19 funny this or that questions:
146. Air dry or hairdryer?
147. Toenail clippers or pedicure?
DIY or paid service?
148. Tattoos or piercings?
This is a question about permanent vs temporary.
149. Boxers or briefs?
This is intimate, but nevertheless, funny.
150. Black or white?
151. Running or walking?
Pick your poison.
152. Fishing or kayaking?
Serene or adventurous?
153. Marvel or DC Comics?
May the odds be ever in your favor, wait.. what?
154. Cruise or travel by plane?
Sea or air, which do you prefer?
155. Hot weather or cold weather?
Bikinis VS Jackets?
156. Call or text?
There are 2 kinds of persons.
157. Dimples or freckles?
Both are pretty, but you’ve got to choose.
158. Outdoors or indoors?
I guess this all depends if it’s raining or not…
159. Board games or video games?
I guess this one’s about manual VS digital.. unless, of course, it’s Jumanji.
160. Gift Cards or Cash?
Aren’t they just the same?
161. Nachos or French fries?
Both. Yummy. Period.
162. Peanut butter or jelly?
PB or J, one has to go.
163. Classic or modern?
Oh, you, old soul.
164. Body wash or soap?
Liquid or solid?
14 Funny How Well Do You Know Me Questions
Did you know that funny questions can also be used to figure out if someone knows you well? If you ever find yourself wanting to know if your friend, or your boyfriend, or really just anybody knows you that well, pick one of these funny how well do you know me questions. They’re especially picked for that purpose, so go and figure out.
Here are 14 funny how well do you know me questions:
165. Who is my celebrity crush?
You sure I have one?
166. Do I have any brothers or sisters?
What are their names?
167. Would I rather have pizza or cheeseburgers?
Or perhaps a cheeseburger pizza?
168. What’s my favorite sandwich?
Sweet or salty?
169. What is my favorite time of the day?
.. or night?
170. Do I have any allergies?
Hopefully, I’m not allergic to you.
171. What is my favorite outfit?
When did I last wear it?
172. Did I play any sports when I was growing up?
Was I good at it?
173. What is my most favorite thing about my childhood?
Is it not having to pay for bills? Most probably…
174. Have I ever failed a class?
175. What is the longest road trip that I have been on?
Did I like it?
176. Have I ever been on a cruise?
Where did I go?
177. Do I prefer to travel alone or with a group?
Am I a loner?
178. Do I know how to start a fire?
Without the use of a match, of course.
16 Funny Questions to Ask Your Crush
These funny questions to ask your crush is your ultimate resource when you’re looking for some questions that you’re going to ask your crush in order to make him laugh, make him know you or make you know him. In short, when you want to get your conversation with your crush to the funny side, this list is absolutely your go-to.
Here are 16 funny questions to ask your crush:
179. What excites you?
And what makes you laugh?
180. What type of humor do you like?
Hoping funny questions are one of them.
181. Would you like to be an Influencer? In what niche?
You want to be famous, huh?
182. What is your favorite comedy that you have watched?
Mr Bean’s a comedy, right?
183. Would you prefer a hamster or a rabbit as a pet?
Are you a fan of big or small pets?
184. What TV shows can you watch over and over again?
There are really shows that you can watch forever without getting bored.
185. Are you going to heaven or hell?
How certain are you?
186. What was a big splurge that you regret?
How big of a splurge was it?
187. What is your craziest pet peeve?
Crazy is almost always funny, so go, reveal.
188. Are you a mountain or beach person?
Land or sand?
189. Do you have any superstitions?
Do you really believe them?
190. What’s a cheesy song that you love?
We won’t tell.
191. If you have a free day, how do you usually spend it?
Are you a sleeper or a mover?
192. How does your favorite music make you feel?
Happy, sad, or both?
193. What does true beauty mean to you?
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
194. Do you like to have a routine every day?
What the first step in your routine, if any?
17 Funny Personal Questions to Ask
When we think of personal questions, we almost always think that they’re serious. However, with this list of funny personal questions to ask, you’ll find out that questions that are deep do not need to be serious all the time. They can be funny, too.
Here are 17 of the best funny personal questions to ask
195. Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?
If so, what is it like?
196. What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
Was it intentional or forced?
197. What’s the most money you’ve ever given away?
Same, was that intentional or forced?
198. When did you consider yourself an ‘adult’?
Did an unexpected event turn you from a child to an adult or is the line really blurred?
199. Would you rather be really really big or really really small?
We’re all about extremes here.
200. What was your most intense dream?
Were you glad that it was just a dream?
201. Do you have a favorite number?
Let me guess, your birthday?
202. Would you take a one-way mission to mars’ trip?
For the love of knowledge?
203. What was your favorite toy growing up?
We all have that one toy.
204. Using one word, how would you describe your family?
No more, no less. Just one.
205. What’s your dream job?
Do you think it will stay just a dream?
206. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Who would you bring with you?
207. Where do you go when you need some inspiration?
Some just need their beds.
208. What’s the worst thing you did as a kid?
Did you ever do something embarrassing?
209. What did your last relationship teach you?
210. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Stay in or get soaked?
211. Who is the first person you call when you’re in trouble?
Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters! Oooops.
212. Did you ever judge someone for the dark secrets they told you?
We won’t tell.
Downloadable and Printable List of Funny Questions
Here is a downloadable list of funny questions (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Awesome Questions
Now, we’ve said that funny questions are the best. However, that doesn’t mean that non-funny questions aren’t worth your while. When you find yourself in a situation where you think funny questions just won’t cut it, try one of these more awesome lists of questions. They’re so extensive, you’re bound to find one that suits any situation:
- When you’re with friends and you’ve got nothing to do, head to our list of funny questions to ask friends when bored. turn boring into exciting in no time.
- Now, if you’re with your boyfriend, check out this list of deep questions to ask your boyfriend when you feel like the mood is perfect for some quality time.
- Finally, if you’re in it for some flirtatious moves, our list of flirty questions to ask your crush is the best resource you can ever have.
How to Pick the Best Funny Questions
The main thing about funny questions is that different people have different versions of funny. One’s funny might be offensive to others, while one’s offensive may just be a laughing matter to another. This is why it is important to know how to pick the best funny questions.
Here’s how to pick the best funny questions
1. Know your choices
Of course, you won’t know which one is the best if you don’t have a lot of choices, to begin with. Because of this, you need to research or at least have an idea of where you’ll get the best funny questions. This will make choosing a lot easier.
2. Get a feel of the mood
When you already know where you can get the best funny questions, it’s now time to get a feel of the mood. This is because no matter how good or funny your question is, it won’t do you any good if the mood is just not right. Make sure that both you and the one you’re going to ask the question to are in the right circumstances before belting out your funny questions.
3. Know where you’re at
Lastly, know where you stand in relation to the one you’re going to direct the questions too. Is he your boyfriend or someone you’ve just met? Is he your crush or just really your friend? By knowing where you’re at, you’ll be more informed when you finally pick the best funny question to ask.
When you have a funny question at the back of your mind, you’ll always be ready to make conversations interesting and alive. By knowing the right questions to ask in any given situation, you know you’ll ever be caught off guard again and at a loss for words, ever.