Robin Sutherns | Feb 24, 2021 | 0
26 Best Personal Questions To Ask A Girl – Know More About Her!
New? Start here.
You might need some personal questions to ask a girl personal things to get to know her better. And we’ve definitely got some great ones right here.
These personal questions allow you to get deep inside a girl’s personality, and shows you just the kind of person she is.
Are you able to trust her? Is she a good friend? Break out these questions to ask her about all the things you’d like to know in a fun and quirky way.
These personal questions won’t feel, at all, like an interrogation, or even an interview. They’re just a bunch of fun questions any girl would love to answer about herself.
8 Best personal questions to ask a girl
Get to know a girl on a personal level with only the best personal questions. These questions are great because they’re relatable and aren’t too deep. These will definitely help make great conversations.
Here are the 8 best personal questions to ask a girl:
1. What is the most embarrassing thing you own?
Don’t be shy, everyone sleeps with their favorite teddy bear, young or old.
2. What dumb thing did you believe for a really long time?
With all the rumors easily spread over the internet, it’s easy to believe dumb things.
3. What is the best and worst part of your personality?
How does she act when she’s angry? This can be the best if she controls it, or the worst if she can’t.
4. When looking for a SO, what three things are most important (besides looks)?
Attractiveness, beauty, and pleasing to the eye. (Didn’t say looks)
5. What’s something that most people have but rarely appreciate?
Good eyesight, good health, people by their side, the list goes on and on.
6. What do you think is the secret to happiness?
Being content with what you have and not worrying about what other people have.
7. Do you believe in the saying “forgive and forget?”
Sometimes people need to be forgiven, but it’s not always easy to forget what they’ve done.
8. What is the measurement of a person’s success?
Some people base their success on how much they’ve made or how big they’ve gone, but success is much more than that.
5 personal questions to ask to get to know a girl
If you really want to get to know a girl then you need to ask her certain questions that tell you a lot about her personality. What you need are these personal questions to ask to get to know someone on a, strictly, personal level.
Here are 5 personal questions to ask to get to know a girl:
9. What was the most hurtful thing that anyone has ever told you?
This questions tells a lot about how sensitive someone is to certain topics.
10. What have you learned from previous encounters with toxic people?
Stay away — that’s all you need to know.
11. Do you think that a person’s past defines their future?
Some people have a way of letting a bad past make them better, while others become bad because of their past.
12. Do you think that people can get along even when they have absolutely nothing in common?
Is the saying “opposites attract” really all that true?
13. How much do you judge a person based on their appearance?
Come on, don’t lie.
7 Interesting personal questions to ask a girl
When you intend to ask a girl these questions, keep them interesting. These questions may be interesting to you because you want to know more about her, but sometimes a person gets tired of talking about themselves, as unbelievable as that may sound. Spice up the conversation with some more interesting questions when it gets a bit dull.
Here are 7 interesting personal questions to ask a girl:
14. Is there a memory you have that you hope you’ll never forget?
We’ve probably already forgotten them. Those precious childhood memories.
15. Would you rather live as an average person in the present, or live as a rich queen 500 years ago?
Pretty sure average people these days live better than a rich queen 500 years ago. No technology back then.
16. Would you rather be beautiful and unintelligent or ugly and intelligent?
This is a tough one. Sometimes you can’t have it all.
17. What was the weirdest conversation you’ve ever overheard?
Some people talk on the phone in public as if other people can’t understand what they’re talking about.
18. What have you done that you would urge anyone not to do?
Pretty much everything you’ve done in your teenage years.
19. If someone had something on their face, would you tell them?
Isn’t it better being bothered by it the entire time?
20. What’s something you’re extremely self-conscious about?
No one’s perfect. Everyone has their insecurities.
6 deep personal questions to ask a girl
Ready to get to know a girl on a deeper level? Don’t be afraid to use these deep personal questions to ask a girl more deeper things. These questions will definitely let you know much more about her.
Here are 6 deep personal questions to ask a girl:
21. What’s your most controversial opinion?
Maybe you shouldn’t say. Controversy always leads to debate.
22. Are you more motivated by money or love?
One can buy you happiness while the other one is just full of problems.
23. If your house was on fire and you could save one thing, what would you choose?
Beside your phone…
24. If you could spread one message to everyone in the world, what would it be?
Peace and love! Get over it, this will never happen.
25. Would you rather live in a simulation of a perfect world or in the real world?
What’s wrong with being a Sim if everything’s perfect? anything’s better than the real world.
26. What is something you wish you could unlearn?
The way baby’s are made. No one wants to think of their parents doing that!
Downloadable List of Personal Questions to Ask A Girl
Here is a downloadable list of personal questions to ask a girl (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Great Deep Questions To Ask
Asking questions allows a person to know someone better. If you need to get to know some more people, or are just looking for ways to keep the conversation going, try out some of these other questions.
- Use these flirty questions to ask your crush things you’ve never thought of asking before.
- When you need questions to ask to get to know someone better, we’re here for you.
- Try out these questions to ask a guy anything and everything. He’ll love talking about himself.
How To Pick the Best personal questions to ask a girl
Not all questions are created equally. That doesn’t mean that some are better than others, it just means that some questions can be used in better place of others. Follow our advice to pick the best ones for the occasion.
Here’s how to pick the best personal questions to ask a girl:
1. Figure Out What She Likes to Talk About
If you already know a little bit about her, ask her questions you know she’d like to answer, or, at least wouldn’t mind answering about herself. If you don’t know anything about her, start off with simple questions that aren’t too personal. Then, once she starts to tell you more, you might have a good idea of what she likes talking about the most.
2. Keep it Interesting
Question after question can make the conversation feel one-sided. You don’t want her to just answer the question and stop talking. Pick questions that you’re able to add to, ones that keep the conversation interesting.
3. Would You Mind Answering Them?
You never know which questions she’ll switch around on you. So that means, you’ve got to be prepared to answer the questions you ask her. So, make sure to pick questions you’re comfortable answering yourself.
Now you should have a good list of personal questions to ask a girl all kinds of stuff. If these questions aren’t enough for you, feel free to throw in your own personal questions, ones that you’d really like to know about her.
But if you can’t think of your own questions to ask her, you can always come right back here for some more ideas.