Jasper | Sep 28, 2020 | 0
64 Best Funny Questions To Ask A Guy – Make him laugh.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
Have you ever sat, in silence, across from a guy and wondered why you don’t know any funny questions to ask a guy? It doesn’t matter if you are at a work event, a family dinner or a date, it’s always handy to know a few questions to ask a guy.
So whether you want to make someone laugh or you just want to know how to start a conversation with a guy, we can help you out. We have compiled some of the best funny questions to ask a guy, so you never have to sit in silence again.
Strap in people! Prepare to laugh!
Have you ever found yourself sitting in awkward silence across from a guy? Well, when you know some of the best funny questions to ask a guy, you will never have a silent moment.
Here are the 9 best funny questions to ask a guy:
1. What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title? What’s the new movie about?
If you need to know how to start a conversation, this one will transform you from strangers to best friends in no time!
2. If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
It is surprising how many people have the answer to this question ready and waiting, making it one of the best funny questions to ask someone.
3. If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
This can go one of two ways. It can either be really funny or really boring. Either it will get the two of you talking.
4. If you had to choose one animal to help you win a fight, which animal would you choose?
Add the follow-up question of “why?” and you have got yourself a really interesting conversation.
5. What are three items you could buy together at the grocery store to make the cashier laugh?
Some combinations are hilarious, while others are… Let’s just say, you wouldn’t tell your mother about the answer.
6. What are some things that are okay to occasionally but definitely not okay to do every day?
Ah, guilty pleasures. We all have them. But what guilt pleasures does he have?
7. Have you ever caught something on fire while you were cooking?
Even if they are great cooks, everyone has burnt something. But did it ever go on fire? Now is the time to ask.
8. What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
The world is an amazing place, especially when there are so many funny names out there.
When you’re trying to get to know someone, some times you just need to think out of the box. By knowing some questions to ask a guy to get to know him, it gives you an opportunity to ask questions that no one has ever asked before!
Here are 10 funny questions to ask a guy to get to know him:
9. What’s the first thing you would do if a zombie apocalypse breaks out?
Some people can’t wait for a zombie apocalypse. Others are highly prepared.
10. What song do you feel the absolute urge to sing along with whenever you hear it?
When you ask these questions beware! It can lead to an impromptu sing-along.
11. What is the most hilarious childhood experience that you could think of right now?
Everyone has one childhood memory that sticks with them. And sometimes it’s just down hilarious.
12. If you could pick a day to relive over and over again, what day would it be and why?
This question could go one of two ways. It can either become a sad conversation or turn into one of the funniest conversations of your life.
13. Where would no one expect to find the bodies?
If he has an answer to this question, watch out!
14. When it comes to toilet paper, do you set the flap over or under?
For some people, this is a really important question. For others, it’s one of the best funny questions to ask someone.
15. What’s the most absurd thing that has become a reality for you?
With so many weird things happening in the world, the answers to this question are endless.
16. What is your signature dance move?
Asking him this question is great but getting them to show you the dance move is even better.
17. Milk before cereals, or cereals before milk?
This is possibly one of the most important questions you will ever ask.
18. When you shower, what’s the first thing you wash?
Even though this is a really personal question, it’s actually really funny.
If you find yourself in the same room as your crush, it’s easy to freeze and forget what to say. But when you know some questions to ask a guy you like, the conversation will just flow.
Here are 11 funny questions to ask a guy you like:
19. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
Some combinations are just off-limits.
20. How often do you eat junk food?
This question is light-hearted and it might just help you get to know him better.
21. Have you ever thought something that happened in a dream happened in real life?
Some dreams are incredibly vivid, but some are so vivid they could have happened.
22. What is something you have tried, but will never do again?
For some people it’s sky diving, for others, it’s trying oysters. This light-hearted question is sure to get the conversation flowing.
23. What is your favorite random food combination?
Popcorn and chocolate? Toast and honey? Whatever his poison, you will at least have an idea of what to make him for dinner if he ever comes over.
24. Have you ever pushed a pull door?
Is there anything more embarrassing than pushing a pull door? I argue not!
25. Do you have any fast food horror stories?
From cockroaches to hair, you’d be surprised what people have found in their food.
26. If I offered to do something really funny for you, what would you ask me to do?
Be careful with this question, because you never know what he might ask you to do.
27. What is your go-to karaoke song?
Everyone, and I mean, everyone has a karaoke song.
28. What is one funny thing that somebody has walked in on you doing?
Some can be funny. Some are downright embarrassing. Either way, it makes for a great conversation.
29. What is a ridiculous common expression people use?
It’s amazing how many people really hate certain expressions. This can turn any conversation into an in-depth conversation about the death of the English language.
Do you know what is even better than asking funny questions to a guy? Knowing some funny but also fun questions to ask a guy obviously!
Here are 12 funny but also fun questions to ask a guy:
30. If you could rename your parents based on their personalities, what would their names be?
Depending on his relationship with his parents is like, this is a really funny question to ask.
31. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or to tell them you do not love them back?
Love is such a personal thing, so make sure that you know him well before you ask this question.
32. If you could eliminate any bodily function, which one would it be?
If the answer isn’t “needing to go the bathroom”, you have to ask a follow-up question.
33. How big is your bed?
Slightly suggestive and a little bit nosey. This question is sure to raise his eyebrows.
34. Does life fascinate you?
There are so many wonderful things to love about life. Sitting back and talking about them is definitely one of them.
35. If you could be invisible, whose conversations would you like to overhear?
The President? Your boss? The choices are endless!
36. What would you do if you just inherit a pizzeria from your uncle?
Personally, I would just eat all the cheese, but maybe he is a little more business savvy.
37. If you had to choose between losing all your teeth or all your hair, which would you choose and why?
Teeth are obviously very important, but losing all your hair instantly, that’s rough.
38. What are your secret skills?
Can he tie a cherry stalk into a know? Does he know how to speak German? Ask this question to find out.
39. The zombie apocalypse has begun! You have an SUV and a baseball bat. Where are you going first?
Some people have really detailed plans, while others just want all the twinkies.
40. If your pet could talk, what’s one thing they could say that would completely ruin your image?
Pet’s know so much. By asking this question, you can really get a better insight into his life!
41. What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
Random facts are the lifeblood of interesting conversation. And you might also learn something cool.
Do you really want to know what makes him tick? By knowing some interesting questions to ask a guy, you can transform your conversation from drab to fab!
Here are 9 funny yet interesting questions to ask a guy:
42. What do you always have in your pocket?
It’s amazing what guys keep in their pockets. But most guys just carry their wallet.
43. What was your favorite childhood toy?
It doesn’t matter what age you are, you can always remember your favorite toy.
44. If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?
This deep, interesting, academic question will make you laugh for a really long time.
45. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?
Some people grew up to be exactly what they wanted to be when they grew up. And we all know everyone didn’t become an astronaut.
46. If you could live anywhere on this planet and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live?
The idea of picking up your life and moving across the world is really exciting. And, it’s also a really great topic of conversation.
47. What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
Passing on words of wisdom is one of the best things about a conversation. By asking this question, you might come out of the conversation with more than a little bit of information.
48. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
Whether it’s 16, 26 or 66, everyone has a reason why that age is the perfect age for them.
49. What would you grab if your house was on fire?
While not everyone has been asked this question, they have definitely thought about the answer.
50. If you were a city, which city would you choose to be and why?
Some people are city people, while other guys would rather be in the wilds of the mountains. By asking which he prefers, you can open up a whole new conversation.
Everyone knows that random questions are better than normal questions. And with these random questions to ask a guy, you will know exactly how to start a conversation. While you may find these questions funny, they are actually worth your while.
Here are 6 funny yet random questions to ask a guy:
51. If you were a candy bar, which candy bar would you be?
Once he answers this question, ask why he chose that one. Because the answer might just be as random as the question.
52. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
This is a great question is you are looking for gift ideas.
53. Would you rather shrink to the size of an ant or grow to the size of a giant?
Both come with their advantages but going through all the pros and cons could take a while.
54. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
It’s amazing how many people still have that jar of pickles from 2010 sitting in the back of their fridge.
55. If you had a restaurant, what would you serve?
If you are feeling really cheeky, follow it up with “Will you make it for me sometime?”
56. Which TV sitcom family would you fit into best?
This is both a hilarious question and one that he could spend hours answering.
Sometimes conversations can last for hours. But when you have asked every other type of question, you need to know some deep questions to ask a guy because even though you may find these questions funny, they are actually capable of starting meaningful conversations.
Here are 8 funny but deep questions to ask a guy:
57. If you were a dictator, what would you name your country?
If he has ever played a simulation game, he will have the answer to this question in seconds.
58. If you won a large amount of money, would it make you happier?
As deep questions go, this one seems simple at first, but the longer you think about it, the most difficult it becomes to answer.
59. What do you want people to feel when they’re around you?
Everybody has an idea of what they want the world to think of them. Strap yourself in, this could be a long answer.
60. What’s the most money you’ve ever given away?
This is a great question to ask if you are trying to figure out whether he is charitable or not.
61. Did you ever judge someone for the dark secrets they told you?
Everyone has been trusted with a dark secret at some stage. And those secrets have the power to change you.
62. Does a person’s happiness level depend mostly on the good or bad things that have happened to the person, or on something else?
Every wanted to stay up all night asking questions about humanity and philosophy? Well, this question is the one for you!
63. What was your most intense dream?
Some dreams feel so real that it feels like you are in it. And sometimes they just become really interesting funny questions to ask him.
64. Do you think the present is better than 50 years ago?
Taking in all the pros and cons, this conversation could take a while.
With our long list of funny questions to ask a guy, it can be difficult to find the best one for a particular conversation. If you want to know how to pick the best question, we’ll tell you how.
Here is how to pick the best funny questions to ask a guy:
1. Judge the tone of the conversation
Whether you are in the middle of a conversation or you want to know how to start a conversation, knowing some questions to ask a guy is a great way to get to know someone. But the key to finding the best questions to ask a guy is to consider the tone of the conversation. For example, there is no point in asking a random question when you are in the middle of a debate about politics.
2. It’s all about the setting
This step is a little bit of a no brainer but it’s really important. If you are asking an in-depth question, make sure you don’t ask it during a concert! By choosing the right setting, you can set up a really meaningful conversation.
3. Act it out
When you find the best funny question to ask a guy, you need to own it. The best way to do this is to use some confidence. Whether you have naturally high levels of confidence, or you have to fake it until you make it, a little bit of confidence can go a long way.
Downloadable and Printable List Of Funny Questions To Ask A Guy
Here is a downloadable and printable List of Funny Questions To Ask A Guy (right click the Image and select Save Image As…):
More Great Ways To Talk to Guys
When you are talking to a guy, these questions are a great way to start a conversation. Do you want a few more tips? Don’t worry, we have you covered.
- When you like someone, it can be difficult to pluck up the courage to ask them out. But don’t worry, our guide teaches you how to ask a guy out.
- Some people think they have no game when they are just out of practice. To help raise your flirting game, check out our guide about how to flirt with a guy.
- Thinking about texting your crush but don’t know what to say? Head over to our should I text him guide for more.
Sitting across a guy, especially a guy you like can sometimes make people forget what to say. When you want to know how to start a conversation with a guy, there is no better way to strike up a conversation by knowing some funny questions to ask a guy.
Remember, when you are picking questions to ask a guy, you need to think about the tone of the conversation. Once you have figured out the tone, make sure you pick the right question to go with the setting. Now all you have to do is grab some confidence and ask that question.
So know that you’re armed with some funny questions to ask a guy, why not go out there any use them?