Jasper | Oct 14, 2021 | 0
37 Best Questions To Get To Know Someone Deeply
New? Start here.
One of the best ways to bring a relationship deeper is by knowing questions to get to know someone deeply. Not everyone's up for a deep talk about life in general, but if you ask the right questions and encourage the right mood, you'll be talking endlessly about all the things you can talk about.
You'll never have trouble bringing the conversation deeper with these deep questions to get to know someone. It's like hitting two birds with one stone, honestly. It's because you're able to know more about the other person while allowing them to open up and feel more "free".
Get ready as you unlock a world of the right questions to get to know someone deeply. You can ask these questions to anyone at all, whether they be your family, your friends, and even strangers. Just make sure you approach it in a nice way.
8 Best questions to get to know someone deeply
There's no need to go down the internet rabbit hole for the best questions to get to know someone deeply. You just have to look at this list. These are the best questions to ask if you want to go deeper into someone's personality.
Here are the 8 best questions to get to know someone deeply:
1. Show me a music track or a scene from a film that made you tear up.
Sure, movies and songs can make us feel things, but there's that one that makes us feel too much.
2. Where does happiness come from? Define what happiness means to you.
Each one of us has a different perspective when it comes to happiness. This is why this is a good question if you want to know someone deeper.
3. What do you think was there before the universe came into creation?
Everyone has their own theory.
4. What is the first secret you ever kept from anybody?
Can they even remember it?
5. What makes you feel like you need to be alone?
No matter how much we crave other people's company, there are just those times.
6. If you die tomorrow, what would you wish you had done?
They say we all have regrets.
7. How do you think people see you?
It can be hard to tell because you don't know how other people think. This makes this question both challenging and fun.
8. What’s one thing you wish you knew how to do?
It can be frustrating to keep trying but if it's not for you, it's not for you.
6 questions to ask a guy to get to know him deeply
There are times when the way to someone's heart is through some questions to ask a guy to get to know him. If you ask the right questions, you'll get the right answers to know more about him that can bring you closer to him.
Throw in some of these personal questions to ask a guy next time you talk with your crush, and you never know, you might take things to another level.
Here are 6 questions to ask a guy to get to know him deeply:
9. Why did you cry the last time you did so?
Let's be honest, guys don't cry a lot, but when they do, it's something big.
10. What is your most cherished childhood memory?
Something that makes you miss your childhood the most.
11. What would you consider to be your deepest fear?
It doesn't have to be something extreme.
12. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
There are so many things going on in the world, but what is the one most important thing they would want to change?
13. What’s something you can’t go a day without doing?
Our day can't feel complete unless we do it.
14. What was the best phase in your life?
And would they want to live in that phase forever?
7 random questions to get to know someone deeply
When you want to know more about a person, it's best not to overthink things. These random questions to get to know someone will be the right questions when you don't want to think too much into things and you simply just want to know more about another person.
Here are 7 random questions to get to know someone deeply:
15. Name the one worst quality you cannot tolerate in a partner.
No matter how perfect someone is, if they have that quality, it's still a no.
16. How do you wish to be remembered?
No one wants to be forgotten.
17. What quote resonates with you more than any other?
There are so many quotes out there, it's impossible not to be able to choose one.
18. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done in your life?
That adrenaline just got them going!
19. If you were given a choice to turn into a zombie or to die, which would you pick?
Literally death or death.
20. What song makes you unconditionally happy?
No matter the circumstance, just play the song and everything's good.
21. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
Someone's thoughts when they're alone can tell so much about them.
9 personal questions to ask to get to know someone deeply
Knowing someone deeply means that you include personal questions to ask to get to know someone when talking to them. These questions are not too intrusive, and will definitely start an interesting conversation between the two of you. If you want to know more about how someone thinks and how their life has been, these questions are the right ones.
Here are 9 personal questions to ask to get to know someone deeply:
22. What’s one thing that bothers you most about the world today?
Again, there's so much going on, but there's one that takes the cake. It's too bothering and can't be ignored.
23. What is the greatest struggle you’ve overcome?
We should all be proud of those.
24. Who are five people you are closest with?
Just five. These five are those you swear to protect with everything you have.
25. What qualities do you admire about your parents?
Hopefully, those qualities were inherited by them.
26. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
At least, if you know the answer to this question, you'll know what to do.
27. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
There's one person in our lives that just understands everything about us.
28. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
It's a no for me.
29. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
Of course, we're all for advocating self-love, but what would you change if you could change it?
30. What’s your philosophy in life?
Nothing better to know more about someone than knowing their whole life belief, right?
7 fun questions to get to know someone deeply
Who says getting to know someone deeply should be serious? These fun questions to get to know someone will give your conversation a lighter feel to it while still giving you the chance to dive deeper into someone's personality.
Here are 7 fun questions to get to know someone deeply:
31. What is the weirdest thing about you?
It can be hard to admit!
32. What’s the most exciting thing that’s happened this past year?
There's always one moment in a year that we remember the most.
33. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done lately?
34. What did you want to be when you were younger?
Do they still want to be that? What would their life be like if they followed their childhood dream?
35. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
No asking for more wishes.
36. What are you most thankful for?
Some things make us feel more blessed than others.
37. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
It might be a reflection of their life.
Downloadable and Printable List of Questions to Get To Know Someone Deeply
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of questions to get to know someone deeply (right-click and select Save Image As...):
How To Pick The Best Questions to Get To Know Someone Deeply
Now you've gone through the list of questions to ask when getting to know someone deeply, we know it can be overwhelming. There are so many questions to choose from. You would want to take your time in asking each question because you want to know more about the person you're talking to. That's why you know you have to narrow down your list to the best ones. We have just the steps for you to follow to pick the best questions to get to know someone deeply out of the rest.
Here is how to pick the best questions to get to know someone deeply:
1. Consider Who You're Talking To.
Are you talking to a family member? To a friend? Or to a stranger? Depending on who you're talking to, you already have some idea (or none at all, if they're a stranger) to what kind of questions they would prefer to talk about. Pick questions based on the person you're talking to.
2. Make It Light.
Asking questions to get to know someone deeply can be too serious if you really get into it. When choosing the right questions, make sure to mix in some lighter questions that can make the environment more light and fun. These questions will bring in some "comic relief" while still giving you a deeper understanding of the person you're talking to.
3. Dig Deeper.
Make sure you put in some questions you know will help you dig deeper. Choose questions that will turn into a longer conversation. This will give you an assurance that both of you will enjoy the conversation you're having. And that's what you want to happen, right?
More Awesome Tips to Get to Know Someone
This list, as good as it is, deserves to be paired with even more questions to get to know someone better. We have just that! We have more questions to help you know more about someone:
- You can only develop what you have with your crush if you ask him these questions to ask your crush.
- If you really want to know someone deeper, you have to ask these personal questions to ask a guy. If you don't be a little personal, you won't get deeper.
- Be spontaneous with these random questions to ask a guy. Sometimes, if you want to know more about someone, you just blurt out whatever.
Asking the right questions to get to know someone deeply can help you improve and build better friendships. It's not easy to come up with the right ones, but when you do get the right mix, you're in for a treat to build deeper friendships.
It's important that when you're asking questions to get to know someone, you make sure that the environment and vibes are friendly, fun, and interesting. The only way you'll be able to know someone deeper is if they're enjoying the conversation as much as you are.