Robin Sutherns | Feb 24, 2021 | 0
108 Valentine’s day gifts for boyfriend – The only list you need.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
Shopping for Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend can be hard – no, make that almost impossible.
If you’re not sure what to get boo boo for Valentine’s Day, we feel you. You want to make him feel special. You have a date idea, you’ve made reservations, and you have the perfect V-Day quote queued up for your valentine’s day IG post. The only thing missing is the gift.
We have assembled a list of cool, cute gifts for boyfriend that are bound to knock his socks off. And best of all, you don’t need to spend much to say a whole lot. Wink!
19 Best Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend
Valentine’s Day is one of the most romantic days of the year. There’s simply no reason to not make it memorable for your boyfriend. And nothing beats getting him the perfect gift. Whether he prefers something practical or swoons over sentimental gifts, we have something for him here. Feel free to steal these for the perfect Valentine’s Day.
Here are the 19 best Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend:
1. Marvel Deadpool Chibi Taco Love Valentine’s Graphic T-Shirt
He’ll LOL at this one…
2. Stainless Steel Collar Stays Gift for Him 2.5 Inch Custom Gift
Something practical and sentimental.
3. Italian style ties for men
He’ll think of you whenever he wears it.
4. Wireless Mechanical Keyboard
A fun, click keyboard that will bring a smile to his face.
5. Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
This gift will be music to his years.
6. Thule Crossover 2 Toiletry Bag
Perfect for the on the go boyfriend.
7. Foldies Classic Polarized Folding Sunglasses
These will be his new favorite sunglasses.
8. ATECH Multifunction Pen 7 in 1 Tech Tool Pen with Ruler
Perfect for a no-fuss guy. he’ll carry it everywhere.
9. PhotoShare Friends and Family Smart Frame Digital Photo Frame
Just buy it!
10. Button Free Underwater Real Touchscreen
You can be sure this is something he’d not thought of.
11. IZOD Men’s Rayon Poly Knit Jersey Sleep Short
Every guy needs comfortable sleep shorts.
12. Goodthreads Men’s Soft Cotton Military Sweater
Something comfortable and cozy…
13. Fujifilm Instax Mini 26 + Rainbow Film Bundle
Your boo will love it!
14. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm)
He won’t know he needs one until he gets it.
15. Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
The headphones he’s always dreamed about.
16. Survival Frog QuickHeat Rechargeable Hand Warmers
No more chilly hands for him.
17. Retro-Bit Retro Duo Twin Video Game System
Fun little retro gaming system.
18. Citizen Men’s BL8144-54H Eco-Drive Analog Quartz Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
He can keep time with this beauty.
19. Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Rambler Pocket Knife
He’ll find this Swiss Army knife useful.
19 cute Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend
You’ve been dating forevs, so and you’ve practically run out of unique gift ideas for him. It’s such a struggle, huh?
To get the gift-giving ideas flowing, we have come up with a list of cute gifts for boyfriend. It doesn’t matter what kind of guy he is. You’re bound to find gift ideas that will tickle his fancy. They’re so good they’ll even work if you’ve been together for only a hot second.
Here are 19 cute Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend:
20. Bearington Lawless Lover Valentines Plush Stuffed Animal Teddy Bear with Heart
Super cute and thoughtful.
21. 25 Full Color Coupons for your Sweetheart
Fun and exciting!
22. Kissing Mugs Set
These mugs will make him smile.
23. Handmade Real Wood Love You Teddy Bears Valentines Day Greeting Card
Finally, a card for keeps…
24. Funny Boyfriend Shirt Men
25. This Guy Has an Awesome Girlfriend Funny Mug
He now has a favorite mug.
26. Crown Awards Personalized Boyfriend Gifts
You can personalize it just for him.
27. And I Will Always Love You Coffee Mug
Hilarious and cute gift.
28. BoldLoft You’ve Captured My Heart Couples Shirts
It takes two to tango.
29. BoldLoft Made for Loving You His Hers Matching Couple Shirts
These were made for the two of you.
30. BoldLoft from My Heart to Yours Couples Pillowcases-Couples Gifts for Him and Her
So very cute.
31. You’re Irresistible His and Hers Drinking Glasses
Beautiful and well made.
32. Couples Necklace for Him and Her
Perfect for a necklace or on the finger.
33. Wooden Puzzle Box with Secret Compartment
He’ll have fun solving this.
34. Personalized Stainless Steel Wallet Love Note Insert
The perfect little keepsake.
35. Hallmark Pokémon Valentines Day Card (Pikachu, I Choose You)
This cute little card will bring a smile to his face.
36. I Love You to The Moon and Back Both Sides Engraved Keychain
He’ll carry it with him everywhere.
37. Drive Safe, I Need You Here With Me Keychain
As cute a gift as they come.
38. Jerky Heart – The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Gift For Men
He’ll eat his heart out.
18 Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend that can be birthday gifts
So, your boyfriend was born in February, perfect! Buying him a Valentine’s and birthday gift can be a bit too much for you. After all, you may not have much left in your budget to buy a meaningful gift after you’ve bought the first.
So, what to do?
Buy one gift for both his birthday and Valentine’s day. Love the idea? Not only will it make it easier to choose a gift, but it will also give you leeway to spend more on a single gift. This can come in handy if when you’re on a tight budget. Check out our easy-peasy birthday gifts for boyfriend. You’ll fall in love with them.
Here are 18 Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend that can be birthday gifts:
39. Carhartt Men’s Rain Defender Paxton Heavyweight Hooded Sweatshirt
Another hoodie for you to steal… wink!
40. God Know My Heart Needed You Handmade Sign Crafts
A beautiful keepsake for him.
41. All in One Tools Mini Hammer Multitool
A man needs his tools.
43. I Love That You’re My Boyfriend Because: Prompted Fill In The Blank Book
A sweet book for someone you love.
44. Magnetic Wristband
He’ll wonder how on earth he lived without this.
45. The Original BenShot Shot Glass with Real 0.308 Bullet
This is def a collectors item.
46. Travel Laptop Backpack
The perfect backpack for a guy on the move.
47. Engraved Wooden Watch
He’ll thank you for this.
48. Tactical Pen (8-in-1), Emergency Tool Survival Gear Kit
Very unique and handy.
49. Torch atmosphere Bluetooth speakers
An amazing gift for an amazing man.
50. EDC Emergency Tools and Everyday Carry Gear, Official Survival Kit
A truly unique and practical gift.
51. Couple Pendant Necklace for Him and Her Stainless Steel
52. Engraved Rock.
Something he’ll cherish.
53. CraveBox Care Package (45 Count) Snacks
Spoil him rotten.
54. Pocket Knife with 6 Functions
Great way to say ‘I love you.’
55. LED Flashlights Gloves
56. I Love You More Couples Keychains Set
Something sentimental to mark a special day.
18 diy Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend
It may not be obvious, but your boyfriend appreciates the little things you do for him. Sure, they love to be wined and dined in plush restaurants, romantic nights in, designer shirts, stylish watches, and so on. But you don’t have to try too hard. Sometimes it’s the simple things that mean the most. And they don’t have to cost a fortune.
Today, we’ve compiled a list of DIY gifts for boyfriend that will get the sparks flying on Valentine’s Day. Roll up your sleeves and get to work. He’ll appreciate you took the time.
Here are the 18 DIY Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend:
57. DIY Garden Kit
Is he into gardening? get him this.
58. Printable Love Notes to My Man 365 messages jar quotes
Romance is in the air.
59. I Love You DIY Keepsake Kit
Something to remember you by.
60. 6 Months Anniversary Exploding Gift Box
The cutest gift ever.
61. Oil Paint by Number Kit
You can’t go wrong with art.
62. TOP SHELF Everyday Wish Jar Kit with 100 Tickets
A thoughtful gift for your loved one.
63. Sushi Making Kit – All In One Sushi Bazooka Maker
He can finally make his own sushi.
64. Prank Gift Boxes, Inc. Dr. Proctor’s Recto-Kleen 2000!
Everyone loves a good prank.
65. Photo Travel Mug – The Mug That’s A Picture Frame – DIY – Insert Your own Photos or Designs
Your boyfriend will absolutely love this.
66. Gifts for Husband Mixology Cocktail Shaker Set
The most amazing bartender kit on the market.
67. DIY Creative Surprise Photo Album Gift Box
An excellent DIY gift for your boo.
68. DIY Custom and Create any Personalized Photo Picture Coffee Mugs
His morning cup of coffee will never be the same again.
69. Maad Home Branding Kit Prank Gift Box
An absolutely amazing gag box.
70. Prank Gift Boxes, Inc. Public Toilet Survival Kit!
When a boring gift won’t cut it.
71. DIY Handmade Photo Album Scrapbooking, Explosion Gift Box
It’s worth every penny.
72. Luna Bean LARGE Keepsake Hands Casting Kit
This casting kit rocks.
73. Hot Sauce Kit
A unique gift idea for the love of your life.
74. Prank Gift Boxes, Inc. DIY at-Home Vasectomy Kit!
A super funny gag gift box. He’ll love it.
20 Valentine’s anniversary gifts for boyfriend
Does your anniversary fall around the same time as Valentine’s Day? Girl… you def have something special going. Celebrate your love with these anniversary gifts for boyfriend that can double up as a Valentine’s Day gift.
You want a gift so good that he’ll want to get on your level with an equally spectacular gift in return. He’ll dig these gifts. Scout’s honor.
Here are the 20 Valentine’s anniversary gifts for boyfriend:
75. Love Coupon Book
You’ll both enjoy these beautiful love coupons.
76. Video Game Coffee Mug
This is perfect for the gamer boyfriend.
77. Personalized Anniversary Gift Birds in Tree
Definitely one for keeps.
78. Personalized Soy Candle
A thoughtful and romantic gift.
79. Shiny Foil Star Wars Anniversary Gift For Him
For the star wars fan.
80. Personalized Bobblehead
Turn your photo into 3D figurines.
81. Reasons Why I Love You Box Personalized Anniversary Gift
Remind him why you love him.
82. Toilet Paper Gift – Paper Anniversary Gift for Him
This novelty toilet paper will have him in stitches.
83. One Day Closer Keychain
A keychain is always a safe bet.
84. 60 Date Night Cards
Make date nights more interesting.
85. wooden block with picture
86. Personalized Illustration Print
Something to go on the wall.
87. Matching Secret Message Anniversary Gifts
A secret message for soulmates.
88. Wooden Heart Keychains – Couples Initial Keyring set
89. Custom Travel Map Art Valentines Day Gift for Him
Cherish your journey together with this beautiful map.
90. PERSONALIZED 6th anniversary custom wrought iron gift for men
Personalized keychain to mark your anniversary.
91. Song Sound Wave Art 10th Anniversary Gift
If he loves music, he’ll love this.
92. Custom Lyric Art, 1 Year Anniversary gift for him
Your anniversary song in print…
93. keychain picture, third anniversary gift for him
He’ll carry your treasured moments together wherever he goes.
94. Custom Star Map Poster
A unique and timeless keepsake.
14 Valentine’s day gifts for boyfriend that can be for Christmas
We have to admit… shopping for a guy is a pain in the ‘donkey.’ It’s almost as if you need superhuman skills to pick a gift he’ll like. It’s even harder to find something that he’s not already bought for himself. If you’re looking for Christmas gifts for boyfriend that can double up as a Valentine’s Day gift, then you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve been hard at work, and we’ve gathered some Christmas gift ideas that are worth a second glance. Steal these drool-worthy gift ideas to make a lasting impression.
Here are 14 Valentine’s Day gifts for boyfriend that can be for Christmas:
95. Beef Jerky Gift Set
A delicacy to celebrate your love.
96. Tennis Raquet Sports Socks
Nothing beats a good quality pair of socks.
97. Personalized Bluetooth Speaker
He’ll love this.
98. Personalized Mutlti tool Knife
Handy with a small footprint.
99. Personalized Engraved Custom Brass Wood ink pen
A pen that makes a statement.
100. Suspenders Christmas Gift
genuine leather suspenders for the man with taste.
101. Wood Docking Station
This little gem will bring order into his life.
102. Personalized Genuine Leather Passport Holder
He’ll have you in mind as he travels.
103. Personalized bobble head-superman
A cute gift idea.
104. Monogram Zippo Personalized Gift
Have his name engraved on the world famous Zippo Lighter.
105. Golf Ball Marker Hat Clip
Is he a golfer? He’ll love this.
106. star wars gift for him
For the consummate Star Wars fan.
107. Personalized Compass
This vintage compass is just what the doctor ordered.
108. Personalized 3D I Love You 3000 Shadowbox
Does he love The Avengers? You
How To Pick Valentine’s Day Gifts for Boyfriend
You spend countless hours looking for the perfect Valentine’s gift for your boyfriend. With bated breath, you present it to him waiting to see his face light up with excitement. He only looks mildly pleased. If this has happened to you, then you might want to polish up on your gift-giving etiquette with the following tips.
Here is how to pick Valentine’s day gifts for boyfriend:
1. Listen to Your Boyfriend
If you’re keen, your boyfriend will tell you what he’d want as a gift. For example, he may casually talk about how he wants to get a FitBit to track his workouts. That’s your cue. A study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology found that gift recipients appreciate gifts they’ve asked for more than those they don’t. Stop focusing so much on what you think your boyfriend wants and listen to what he’s saying he wants.
2. Don’t Make it About Yourself
This might sound somewhat obvious, but many people forget this simple rule. Gift-giving is not an opportunity to show off or impress by flaunting your generosity and wealth. Try to avoid the temptation to play to your vanities.
For example, if your boyfriend is reserved and private, he probably won’t appreciate grand gestures in public. A chilled out and private affair would probably work best.
Remember, it’s not about how much you can afford to give. It’s about making him feel special. Don’t forget this golden rule.
3. Create an Experience
The gift doesn’t have to be an item. The thing is, you might find it hard to get a good gift for him if he’s the kind of guy who has everything. But all hope is not lost.
You could always create an experience. Try out new activities with him. For example, you could go on a hike to a new destination, sign up for a surf lesson, or go watch a play. Make sure to do something that tickles his fancy. You can be sure this will create a lasting memory.
4. Stay Away from the Cliché
Urgghh… not another year of chocolates, perfume, and flowers. Guys receive the same gifts year in, year out. Avoid being so predictable and get him something he didn’t expect. Not only will it excite him, but he’ll also feel that you put some thought into it.
5. Get Something Romantic
Valentine’s Day is all about romance. For Pete’s sake, it’s not the time to get that futuristic toothbrush you’ve been eyeing. Yeah, I know… it’s practical and it looks hella cool. He could do with that supersonic smile it promises anyway. But it’s not romantic. Put in a little effort into it. You could get him collar stays with his pet name engraved. You can never go wrong with something sentimental. You get the drift…
More Great Articles To Make Your Boyfriend Feel Special
As a woman, you like to be swept off your feet with all that romantic jazz – chocolates, flowers, and weekend getaways. The thing is, guys also love being made to feel special. Pro tip: he’ll never admit it. If you wanna shower your boo with some tender loving care and attention, we’ve got you.
- Here are some cute things to say to your boyfriend to get him thinking about you all day.
- We also have a collection of sweet things to say to your boyfriend whenever you’re overcome with warm fuzzy feelings of love for him.
- Check out these questions to ask your boyfriend. He’ll be like butter in your hands.
Shopping for a Valentine’s gifts for boyfriend can be a nightmare. We’ve made things easier for you with this amazing collection of gift ideas. What are you waiting for? Get shopping.