Kymberly | Dec 16, 2019 | 0
77 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend – Make him feel great.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links (what is this?)
Do you ever feel like you never know what cute things to say to your boyfriend? In movies, it feels like the girl always knows exactly what sweet things to say to be adorable, creative and irresistible!
But, it doesn’t have to be impossible! This list has a bunch of cute things to whisper, text and DM that are sure to let your guy know how you’re feeling about him. Take a look, and try some out!
Day or night, there is almost never a wrong moment to say cute things to your boyfriend. Let him know what you love about him, what you admire or what you dream about for the two of you.
Especially if he is big into communication, these words of affirmation are sure to speak love into his heart. It only takes a minute, but it will mean a lot!
Here are the 19 best cute things to say to your boyfriend:
1. Loving you makes my heart skip a beat.
Your heart knew before your mind did!
2. You make me feel so special.
Give him specific examples.
3. You take my breath away.
Let him know he’s your hero.
4. I’m proud to be yours.
Guys like to be shown off.
5. Just wanted to say thank you for the joy you bring into my life.
Tell him he is valued.
6. Your heart is safe with me, always.
We all want to feel safe.
7. My only dream is to be your wife.
Let him know you’re in it for the long haul.
8. You are the sweetest man I have ever met.
Show him he rises above the rest.
9. I love all your flaws. I love you for who you are.
Save this for after he makes a mistake.
10. I know fairy tales come true because I have you.
He’s your prince charming!
11. If only you knew how much those little moments with you matter to me.
Point out the small things he does that you enjoy.
12. Every day with you is a wonderful addition to my life’s journey.
Be thankful for how your path has brought you together.
13. You put a twinkle in my eye, butterflies in my stomach, and you bring love into my heart.
Every inch of you knows he’s the one.
14. From the first day I saw you, you had me. I was yours.
Who says there’s no such thing as love at first sight?
15. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to love you?
Lottery winner over here!
16. You are an artwork I could admire forever.
Every freckle is a masterpiece.
17. I learned the meaning of love from you.
You are teaching each other the way.
18. The spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
You were literally made for each other.
19. Love makes you realize that life doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it is happy.
Your broken pieces fit together just right.
Sometimes, you just need a little help coming up with sweet things to say to your boyfriend, especially if you’ve been together for a long time.
This list has some great little messages that you can say anytime you want him to see the side of you that just adores him.
Here are 19 cute but sweet things to say to your boyfriend:
20. You don’t know how happy I am since you came into my life.
Can you even remember life before?
21. I’ll never leave you, nor will I ever stop loving you – No matter what.
Remind him that love never fails.
22. You are mine and I will always be yours
Like lobsters – you’re a pair!
23. You are the reason why I find this world beautiful.
It can be dark out there, but he knows just how to light things up!
24. I can’t wait to spend another perfect day with you!
Tell him you’re excited about your date.
25. Thinking about you from the moment I open my eyes!
Let him know you miss him as soon as you wake up.
26. You make me feel like a million bucks.
Value the ways he compliments you.
27. You are all I want to think about.
His eyes, his smile, his drive, or his sense of humor – he’s running through your mind all day.
28. Do you want to cuddle and watch a movie tonight?
Give him the ease of a low-key date.
29. I like you more than chocolate cake.
And… that’s a lot!
30. Bees love honey as much as I love you.
Don’t you wish loving him was your job?
31. You are my favorite person.
When you have a partner, they’re your total teammate.
32. You make me laugh.
Remind him how funny you think he is
33. You’re the only man I see.
No one else can even compare!
34. Just saying your name brings a smile to my face.
Doesn’t it remind you of all his good qualities?
35. You make my life beautiful and sweet. You are my lucky charm.
Move over, horseshoes and four-leaf clovers – your boyfriend is the real talisman.
36. Thinking of you makes my heart sing.
Sweet, handsome, funny – he hits all of the right notes!
37. I wish there was a pause button on life because I would use it every moment we’re together.
Cherish every day!
38. Do you even realize how much I love you?
There is no way he could fully know all that you adore!
Everyone loves to be complimented. Making a regular habit of having nice things to say to your boyfriend helps him feel appreciated, seen and loved.
Tell him specific things you love and admire about him every day. Knowing that you are his number one fan will keep your relationship strong and help him face each day with confidence!
Here are 20 cute nice things to say to your boyfriend:
39. Thank you for being mine.
He could be with anyone, but he picked you.
40. I’ve never been so happy.
Each day gets better and better!
41. I hope you know how much you matter to me.
Let him know that he is a priority to you.
42. I want to know everything about you.
Make sure to follow up with some good questions.
43. I fall in love with you every time you smile.
Doesn’t his goofy grin make you melt?
44. Your intelligence is so attractive.
Wit and wisdom in one adorable package!
45. I picked up a bottle of red wine and a pizza.
Let him know you are carving out space for you guys to reset.
46. You are so cute when you smile.
Happiness looks good on him!
47. Whenever you hug me, I never want to let go.
Warm, safe, adored – a hug sends a message.
48. Waking up next to you is the best feeling in the world.
Good dreams turn into good mornings when you’re together.
49. Life means more to me with you here.
It’s special seeing things through his eyes!
50. I’m in it for the long haul.
Easy or hard, we’ll grow together and grow old together.
51. If you run for president, I won’t laugh.
Let him know you’ll support his every dream!
52. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
Remember, it starts today!
53. You make me feel like I am the luckiest woman.
Thank him for all the ways he makes you feel special.
54. Your hand is my favorite thing to hold.
The way those fingers interlace – heavenly!
55. I feel so protected and safe when you’re around me
With him on your team, you are unstoppable!
56. There’s no one in the world who can understand me better than you do.
Thank him for taking the time to let you process things out.
57. There is no feeling more beautiful than to wake up in your arms
Start each new day the best way!
58. I miss you when you aren’t with me.
Write down all the things you wish you could share when you’re apart.
Maybe you’re on a date at a special restaurant, or maybe you’re just driving home from running errands. There is never a wrong time to have some romantic things to say to your boyfriend.
In fact, even when the day is a real Monday and nothing is going quite right, take the time to stop, give him a big hug and whisper some of these romantic little notes. It may just turn the whole day around!
Here are 19 cute romantic things to say to your boyfriend:
59. You are my forever valentine.
And make sure to celebrate valentine’s day every day!
60. When I close my eyes, all I see is you.
He fills your sweet dreams and your daydreams!
61. I could hold you and smell you forever.
Spicy and sweet, you would know that scent anywhere.
62. I want to grow old with you.
And love your grey and wrinkled self!!
63. I hope you know that you have my heart.
And you have his – be careful with it!
64. Words can’t describe how much I love you.
The dictionary would try… and fail!
65. Every time I see your smile, you are making me fall for you even more.
His joy is a reminder of your love.
66. You make me feel like a princess.
The whole world is brighter when he loves you.
67. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
Whatever the journey that brought you here, it was worth it.
68. I love all your flaws.
We all make mistakes – make sure he knows that he is safe with you.
69. You’re my best friend.
You guys make the best team around!
70. What I love about you…
Count all the ways – make sure he knows them all.
71. It seems to me like I have known you forever.
The time goes so fast, but it feels like my life was made this way!
72. I feel safe with you.
Tell him how he makes you feel steady and sure.
73. You, my love, are the cheese to my macaroni.
Without him, you’re incomplete!
74. You are the only sun in my sky
Brightening away every storm cloud.
75. With your love I can do anything.
Where should you go next on your adventure?
76. Maybe you are not my first love, but I am sure that you are my best love.
And because you’ve learned before, he gets the best from you now.
77. You make me happy.
Simple as that – happy days are here to stay!
Downloadable List of Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
More Awesome Ways To Talk To Guys
- Not sure how to move from friends to more? Here are some great ideas on how to start a conversation with a guy.
- Don’t let nervousness stop you from making the first move. Try these questions to ask a guy you like to get that conversation going.
- It can be hard to know if a guy is a real catch, and I know you don’t want to waste time! Check out these questions to ask a guy to get to know him so you can see what’s ahead for you two.
How to Pick The Best Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
Now that you have some fresh ideas of cute things to say to your boyfriend, you may be wondering how to fit them into the conversation. No worries, I’ve made this quick list to help make saying cute things second nature!
Here is how to pick the best cute things to say to your boyfriend:
1. Think about it
Read through this list, and really spend some time thinking about your guy. What do you love about him? What have you noticed that is particularly special?
Saying cute things to your boyfriend starts with thinking cute things about your boyfriend. Start in the heart – let your love really grow honestly.
2. Act natural
After you’ve cultivated these cute things to say in your heart and mind, let them come at the right moments when it doesn’t feel forced. Let the comment match the moment!
For example, when he is navigating you through traffic to your date –
- Don’t: tell him how gorgeous his eyes are
- Do: take the time to appreciate how cool he stays under pressure!
3. Keep it up!
Now that you’ve built this reservoir of cute comments and have thought through the best way to handle timing, make it a habit! Set a goal to say one cute comment every day that you’ll know will make him feel loved and appreciated.
Everyone loves hearing how much they’re loved. Making a rhythm of complimenting and saying encouraging cute things to your boyfriend will make a long-lasting impression in his mind.
The fact that you’re reading this list of things to say shows what a thoughtful girlfriend you are! I hope this list of cute things to say to your boyfriend helps make your relationship stronger and more romantic than ever before!
And don’t be afraid you’ll sound silly, these cute things are sure to remind him of how considerate and loving his girlfriend is. Don’t be surprised if he starts whispering sweet nothings to you, too! Make sure to tell him you noticed.