55 Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
If your boyfriend finds romantic things a little cheesy, it can be difficult to think of some sweet things to say to your boyfriend. That is, without making him feel queasy. But everyone loves knowing that someone is thinking of them. And what better way is there to tell your boyfriend how great he is by having some sweet things to say?
So when you find yourself stuck for things to say, don’t worry. Our list of sweet things to say to your boyfriend will help you in any situation.
Are you looking for the best sweet things to say to your boyfriend? Make sure you keep it simple and pick something from the heart.
Here are the 14 best sweet things to say to your boyfriend:
1. I had such a wonderful dream about you last night. And then I woke up and realized that I get to live that dream every day with you. Lucky me!
This one might sound a little bit too romantic. But it’s just the right level of romance for those sleepy mornings.
2. Nowadays, I don’t have a problem getting up in the morning, because I know that the sooner I begin my day, the sooner I can be with you.
Being with someone is all about spending time with them and sharing your life. This is a really sweet thing to say.
3. Sometimes I wonder how different my life would be had we not met. I’m just so thankful that we did. I don’t want to think about anything else but you.
Chance is a powerful force. So powerful in fact, it brought the two of you together.
4. If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again.
Some movies you just can’t get enough of. Some boyfriends are just the same.
5. If loving you was a job, I’d be the most deserving, dedicated, and qualified candidate. In fact, I’d even be willing to work for free!
This one is a little over the top, but it can be effective depending on your boyfriend.
6. There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
When you have been together a long time, this is a great sweet thing to say. But if you only know him a day, it’s best if you don’t use this one.
7. Is there anything you can’t do, how are you so good with everything you do.
Compliments are great and a little ego boost does no harm.
8. Together with you is my favorite place to be.
Short and sweet. This is one of the best sweet things to say to your boyfriend.
9. It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again!
Sometimes when you are in love, all you can feel is disbelief.
10. I love that we can be silly together. I love it that you treat me so well. I love spending time with you. I love you babe!
Being in a successful relationship is all about honesty. So why not be honest and tell him how you really feel?
11. There is nobody I’d rather be with than you right now
In a world full of people, this is the ultimate cute thing to say.
12. You are a lovely surprise that every girl hopes she will get and never does. I am lucky that I did.
It’s true. Some girls wait their whole lives to find the one. But if you have found the one, why not tell them how lucky you feel?
13. Everyday I fall more and more in love with you
Make sure he knows exactly have you feel with this simple sentence.
14. I was having a bad day before I thought of you. Now, my day and my world is much brighter.
Love has the ability to turn your day upside down. There’s a good chance that he feels the same way.
Knowing some cute things to say to your boyfriend can really brighten up his day. Because, you know, everyone loves to feel valued.
Here are 15 sweet and cute things to say to your boyfriend:
15. I’m thankful for you.
Simple and to the point, this tops the list of cute things to say to your boyfriend.
16. My life has changed for the better because of you.
Knowing that he makes your life even just a little better will make him feel great.
17. I love every little thing about you.
When he’s feeling down, say this and you will brighten up his day.
18. Do you know CPR? Good, because you just took my breath away.
Part chat-up line, part sweet thing to say, this is always a winner.
19. You make me feel just like a princess. You know just what to do to spoil me rotten.
This is great especially when your boyfriend spoils you.
20. I really wish you were here. I want to cuddle with you and fall asleep with me in your arms.
Whether you are away on a business trip or you’re in a long-distance relationship, this is a really cute thing to say.
21. You always find a way to make me laugh – even when I don’t want to smile.
His ability to break down your barriers is impressive. So why not tell him?
22. Life without the one I love is like a broken pencil – it is pointless.
Who knew puns could be so romantic?
23. Who knew I would be an organ donor so early in life? I already gave my heart to you.
Corny. Funny. Cheesy. But, you know, some guys really love cheese.
24. And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.
It’s amazing how one day it’s just a song and the next it’s about your boyfriend.
25. You’re my favorite part of every day.
There is something so simple about this and it’s actually really kinda cute.
26. I love you more than Americans love Iphone.
And let’s face it, we love the iPhone!
27. I bet, you are the only reason, I quit cheeseburgers.
Depending on how much you love cheeseburgers, this can be a compliment or just a weird sentence.
28. I just seriously think you’re awesome!
If your boyfriend isn’t the most romantic guy in the world, this is a great thing to say.
29. You are so cute when you smile.
If he wasn’t smiling before, we guarantee that he is now.
When you know some nice things to say to your boyfriend, you can turn his world upside down. So why not give them a go?
Here are 16 sweet nice things to say to your boyfriend:
30. You know how to rock my world.
This can be used in many situations. If you know what we mean…
31. If I could use 2 words to describe you, I would say: the best.
Simple and straight to the point.
32. I feel so safe when I am in your arms.
Some guys love being the provider of security, so telling him that you feel safe is a great way to tell him it’s working.
33. You look just like Ryan Reynolds with your hair like that.
There are compliments and then there are compliments.
34. You still give me butterflies after all this time.
It doesn’t matter how long the two of you have been together, knowing that he still makes you swoon will make his day a whole lot better.
35. I love how driven you are.
Supporting your partner’s goals and achievements is always a must in any relationship.
36. Never forget, always remember, you can count on me.
Some people feel like they can’t depend on anyone. But by saying this, he knows he can always depend on you.
37. Each day I love you more than the day before, it scares me, but I’m grateful
Love is scary. But it is also amazing.
38. I want you to ride with me, even on the bumpy roads.
Life is full of ups and downs. And who better to share that journey with than your boyfriend.
39. You’re weird, but I like it!
Everyone has their quirks. But when you find someone whose quirks match with yours, you gotta keep them close.
40. I enjoy your company more than anyone else’s in the whole world.
And there are a lot of cool people in the world.
41. I like you more than coffee.
This, my friends, is true love.
42. There are so many reasons why I love you, and I wish I could put them all into words.
If you find it hard to find the words, this is a really sweet thing to say.
43. I love who I am when with you.
Love can make people change. And sometimes it makes you into the best version of yourself.
44. You are the dream I’ve been waiting for.
And whoever knew that your dream could come true?
45. You’re sweet like candy.
This is an oldy but a goody.
Do you want to make your boyfriend swoon? With a few ideas of romantic things to say to your boyfriend, you can capture his heart.
Here are 10 sweet romantic things to say to your boyfriend:
46. I want to grow old with you
Spending the rest of your life with the same person is really romantic.
47. You are my blessing in disguise
Life is full of little blessings. So why not tell him that he is yours?
48. How did you become the utterly amazing person that you are?
Everyone needs to be told how brilliant they are sometimes.
49. You take me to the moon and back.
Love can feel like an out of body experience. But sometimes, it’s just out of this world.
50. Have I mentioned how lucky I am to love you?
And how many people can say that they are lucky in love?
51. Thank you for walking through this life with me.
Life can be lonely and choosing who you want to spend the rest of your life with is an important decision.
52. I cherish each and every moment I get to spend with you.
Gratefulness is always the key to happiness.
53. I wish I could wake up right next to you.
If you are in a long-distance relationship, this is one of the sweetest and most romantic things you can say.
54. You do a million little things that bring joy to my life.
In a relationship, everyone works really hard to make it work. Acknowledging his efforts will make it all worthwhile.
55. I love when I catch you looking at me.
And sometimes guys don’t even know that they are doing it!
Downloadable and Printable List of Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
More Awesome Ways To Talk To Guys
Once you’re in a relationship, it’s always great to have some sweet things to say to your boyfriend up your sleeve. But before you use them, you have to find the perfect guy first.
- 1. Whether you are on a first date or see a cute guy at a bar, jump-starting a conversation is really important. Head over to our guide to learn how to start a conversation with a guy.
- 2. When you like someone, it is easy to seize up and freeze. But with our list of the best questions to ask a guy you like, you never have to worry.
- 3. Getting to know someone is difficult if you don’t have the right questions. So check out our guide to the best questions to ask a guy to get to know him.
How to Pick The Best Sweet Things To Say To Your Boyfriend
Knowing some sweet things to say to your boyfriend is half the battle. The other half is knowing which ones to pick. Follow these simple rules to choose the right one for you.
Here is how to pick the best sweet things to say to your boyfriend:
1. How sweet is too sweet?
Some guys love when you have sweet things to say, while other guys become embarrassed. So when you are picking some sweet things to say to your boyfriend, make sure that he won’t be too embarrassed by the comment.
2. Be Truthful
When you are choosing some sweet things to say to your boyfriend, you need to make sure that it is honest. There is nothing worse than receiving a compliment that you know isn’t true. By sticking to the truth, you can show him how well you know him and how much you care.
3. Choose the Setting
Knowing some sweet things to say is a great way to show your boyfriend that you love them. But saying something sweet in front of their family or friends might not be the best option. So always make sure that you pick the perfect setting.
Look, we all know how difficult it can be to think of sweet things to say to your boyfriend, no matter how much you love him. But really, at the end of the day, saying something sweet can brighten up anyone’s day.
When you are choosing sweet things to say, remember to pick something that he won’t be embarrassed about. That’s why the setting is also very important. With the perfect setting, you can be truthful and tell him exactly how much he means to you.
So now that you have a list of the best sweet things to say to your boyfriend, why not pick one and use it?